Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 9.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is up 5.5% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 4.8% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 3.8% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 3.4% today.
- Micros Systems (MCRS): MCRS stock is up 3.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 2.7% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 2.6% today and up 34.1% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.