Technology stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Opentable (OPEN): OPEN stock is up 47.4% today and up 64.9% in the last month.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 7.1% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 6.5% to a new 52-week high of $29.77.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 2.5% to a new 52-week high of $34.22.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 23.2% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.