Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 6.3% to a new 52-week high of $35.94.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.8% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $23.30.
- Opentable (OPEN): OPEN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.8% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 0.6% today and down 44.5% in the last month.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.