Transportation stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.7% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 1.2% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.0%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.3% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.3% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.2% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.