Transportation stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.7% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 1.2% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.0%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.3% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.3% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.2% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.