Transportation stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 3.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.4% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.3% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.