Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Integrys Energy Group (TEG): TEG stock is up 14.7% to a new 52-week high of $69.93.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is up 0.9% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): CLNE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.