Barclays (BCS) analyst Paul Vogel commenced coverage of NFLX with a price target of $420 per share. Vogel has given NFLX stock an “Underweight” rating, Benzinga notes.
On Wednesday, NFLX stock closed at $444.21 per share.
Vogel cited rising competition, fees NFLX has to pay to Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and the stock’s already-high valuation in determining his rating for NFLX shares, TheStreet said.
More Netflix (NFLX) News:
- Sense8: 5 Things to Know About the New Netflix Sci-Fi Series
- NFLX: Netflix Taps Chelsea Handler for Talk Show
- NFLX: Netflix Will Stop Slow Streaming Warnings
- The Verizon-Netflix Slow-Streaming War Heats Up
- Netflix Snags Exclusive With Sherlock Season 3
- NFLX: Netflix Plans to Expand to France, Germany and More
- NFLX: Netflix Is Hogging 1/3 of Peak Internet Traffic