Singer Robin Thicke is trying to regain the affections of his estranged wife Paula Patton and hopes his new album might prompt a reconciliation.The popular R&B hit-maker has decided to name its upcoming album Paula in a bid to win her back. Paula Patton and Robin Thicke’s nine-year marriage broke down in February when the couple said they would separate. Since then, Robin Thicke has made a number of attempts to repair the marriage, Entertainment Weekly notes.
Formerly high school sweethearts, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have a son. Their marriage reportedly began to fracture after Robin Thicke appeared on stage with a twerking Miley Cyrus at the Video Music Awards. There have also been rumors of infidelity.
The first single from the Paula album is titled Get Her Back. Robin Thicke has also been performing the song Lost Without U at recent concerts.
Paula Patton has said that she and Robin Thicke have “deep love,” but she was also reportedly behind the separation, making Robin Thicke’s effort to fix his marriage possibly an uphill battle.
More Celebrity News:
- Actor Brendan Fraser Too Broke to Pay Child Support
- Glam Rock Star Gary Glitter Charged With 8 Child Sex Offenses
- Mekhi Phifer Broke: ER, Divergent Star Files for Bankruptcy
- TRAILER: Kevin Spacey to Star in Next Call of Duty Game
- FSU Star Athlete Jameis Winston Caught Shoplifting Crab Legs
- Famous Character Actor James Rebhorn Dies at 65