US News & World Report looked at the best hospitals in the U.S. for 2014-15.
Here are the 10 best hospitals from US News‘ list:
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
- Massachusetts General Hospital – Boston, MA
- Johns Hopkins Hospital – Baltimore, MD
- Cleveland Clinic – Cleveland, OH
- UCLA Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell – New York, NY
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian - Philadelphia, PA
- UCSF Medical Center – San Francisco, CA
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital - Boston, MA
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital – Chicago, IL
Rankings based on specialties are also included on the list and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York ranks first in cancer. The Cleveland Clinic is at the top of the cardiology and heart surgery list while the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York leads all medical centers in orthopedics.
Check out the full rankings here.
More Health Care News: