Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.9% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.4% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 0.2% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 0.1% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 0.1% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 1.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.