Capital goods stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.7% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 1.1% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.