Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 2.1% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.