Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 1.4% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.