Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 2.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.