Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.0%, the Nasdaq declined 2.0% and the S&P 500 fell 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.7% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.