Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 8.4% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 3.6% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 5.2% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.5% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.3% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.