Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 7.5% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 3.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 4.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 3.3% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.