Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed gains:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.