Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed gains:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.