Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.6% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.