Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.7% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.