Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.8% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.