Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.8% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.