Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 6.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.