Energy stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is up 1.6% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Devon Energy Corp (DVN): DVN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 0.9% today and down 49.2% in the last month.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.