Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is up 0.6% today.
- Penn Virginia Corp (PVA): PVA stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.7% to a new 52-week low of $11.93.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sandridge Energy Inc (SD): SD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.