Energy stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP): DMLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY): LGCY stock is down 1.7% today.
- BP P.L.C. (BP): BP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is down 1.4% today and down 53.3% in the last month.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.