Financial stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- BB&T Corp (BBT): BBT stock is down 4.3% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.3% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is down 1.7% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.8% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.