Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 11.9% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 4.6% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 11.9% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 7.5% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Autozone (AZO): AZO stock is down 1.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is down 2.1% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 0.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.