Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 1.1% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Starz Series B Liberty Capital (STRZB): STRZB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Belmond Ltd (OEH): OEH stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is down 2.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.