Services stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is up 12.2% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 4.6% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.2% today and up 22.4% in the last month.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.1% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.1% today and up 22.8% in the last month.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR): IVR stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.6% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is down 1.3% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 1.5% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 1.3% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.