Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 5.6% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.5% today and up 21.4% in the last month.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 7.5% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.2% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.