Services stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is up 8.7% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 5.9% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is up 1.9% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.4% today and down 33.9% in the last month.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 1.9% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.