Services stocks finished down 1.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.0%, the Nasdaq declined 2.0% and the S&P 500 was down 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 0.3% today.
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE): ARE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 6.2% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 5.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 5.0% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 4.9% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 4.8% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 4.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 4.4% today and down 21.0% in the last month.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 4.5% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 4.0% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 3.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.