Services stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 5.0% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is up 3.3% today and up 24.4% in the last month.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is up 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is down 5.6% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.4% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.4% today and down 36.0% in the last month.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.