Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is up 25.1% today and up 24.5% in the last month.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 8.6% today.
- Service Corporation International (SCI): SCI stock is up 3.4% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 3.1% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.0% today.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 19.7% today and down 22.4% in the last month.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is down 13.0% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 9.2% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 8.4% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 6.7% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 5.4% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 6.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 4.2% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.