Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.0%, the Nasdaq declined 2.0% and the S&P 500 fell 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 0.6% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 7.4% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 6.4% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 5.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 5.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 5.3% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 5.1% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 5.0% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 4.8% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 4.8% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 4.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.