Technology stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $69.67.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Autonavi Holdings (AMAP): AMAP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 0.3% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 6.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 5.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 5.0% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 5.0% today and down 22.3% in the last month.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 4.7% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 4.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 4.2% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 4.2% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 4.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.