Technology stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 5.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is up 4.8% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 4.7% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 4.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 4.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 3.8% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.7% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 3.4% today and up 23.6% in the last month.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amdocs Limited (DOX): DOX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.