Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 6.4% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.8% today and up 23.6% in the last month.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 3.0% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.