Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.6% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.4% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.3% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.