Transportation stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $184.45.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.