Transportation stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 2.8% to a new 52-week high of $49.24.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.4% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.