Transportation stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is up 3.2% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 1.6% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 1.4% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.5% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.