Transportation stocks declined 1.6% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.0%, the Nasdaq was down 2.0% and the S&P 500 fell 2.0%.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 2.4% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 2.1% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.