Transportation stocks rose 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, the Nasdaq was up 1.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.0% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.5% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.