Transportation stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.0% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.