Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 3.7% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.1% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 0.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is down 0.3% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 0.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 0.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.