Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Laclede Group (LG): LG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is up 0.5% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is down 1.0% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 0.8% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.